Near Waikiki there is a beautiful hike called Manoa Falls. My friend Heather gave me some helpful tips and so I thought I'd try it with the 2 boys. Most people thought I was crazy, but I had so much fun. I was a little nervous how Grayson would do but...
Grayson worked me on this hike! It was hard to keep up with him. Thankfully he was so excited to be "hiking" (which was a new concept for him) that he listened really well and stayed close to me.
Poor Tolman was developing a cold, so it worked well to hike with him on my back. He was a trooper!
We were amazed at the beauty of our surroundings.
It was very jungle-like.
Grayson learned to slow his feet. Near the top it got slippery and steep!
Excited to make it and have lunch at the top!
The waterfall was too tall to capture with my little camera.
The hike overall was lovely. I'm so glad we did it.
Grayson had a great time exploring. However, he wasn't so sure about the mud...
He was so busy running and jumping in puddles that he got his hands slimy a time or two on the way down. It was nice they had a hose to rinse off at the bottom though. We were tired and Strider got off later so we had pizza at our hotel. Thank goodness because it turned out to be a pretty rainy day after our hike. :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment