The boys and I took a trip to Waikiki. Our first stop was the Waikiki Aquarium. It was very small, but perfect for the boys.
We were amazed at all the bright fish! The jellyfish were my favorite though.
The boys couldn't take their eyes off the sharks! They had a tiger-shark and a reef shark. They also had monk seals.
Next we went to the 'Iolani Palace for lunch. They boys were being so silly!
I couldn't tour it with the little ones, but the last of Hawaiian Royalty lived here.
Across the street is a statue of King Kamehameha, the first King of Hawaii.
We ended the evening at Tripler's base pool. The toddler pool is great for the boys! I thought it looked like Grayson was in paradise from this view.

1 comments:
All of these pictures are amazing! I'm so glad you guys are having a good time. Keep the post coming I love to see what you guys are up to! Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment