Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bellows AFB

After that first post I knew I had to add more beach photos! We already feel like we found the beach of all beaches for the boys too. On the east side of the island is Bellows AFB and it has a beach open just for military during the week. It is so secluded and gorgeous.  I would definitely recommend it!
 The boys are giving pirate faces on this fun playground near the beach.
 Brothers running to the beach!
 Incredible view!
 The sand was very appealing to the boys because it was so smooth and fine.

 The only time I could get them near me for a photo was for lunch.  Tolman just wanted that apple.
We left Tripler at 8:30 and stayed at the beach until 12:30. Tolman fell asleep before we even got off the base. What an amazing day! The boys were entertained and loved going on the H3 freeway.  It has big tunnels through the mountains to get to that side of the island.  Not to mention they slept until 3pm! Loving life.

2 comments:

Joy

What a beautiful beach!! Seeing all your pictures makes me want to go back and visit again ASAP! Glad you are loving it there!

Jared and Lauren

Love all these pictures! It looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys found friends.