Monday, May 6, 2013

May missing Dad!

Family Night at Peter Piper before Strider left for his OBGYN rotation in northern California for 6 weeks.
The boys and I stayed home so, Grayson could finish Pre-K. Here's the excited little graduate! Don't tell him he still has another year until kindergarten though.
Family night wasn't the same. The boys were sad when they realized they couldn't assign Dad a job.  We were without him for just under 2 weeks and the boys sure noticed.
My sweet friend took the boys, so I could have a break halfway through. Not only did she take them and her kids, but she also spoiled them with a trip to the zoo! Here they are riding a hippo...
My lil busy buddies!
Strider was gone over Mother's Day, but he sent me a delicious bouquet!
Grayson made me cookies and colored pictures.  The boys were such sweethearts.  I was showered with hugs, kisses and happy boys!
The boys and I attended several fun birthday parties.
 Jane had a fun BBQ swim party
Chloe had an outdoor animal party
 We stamped and made some homemade binoculars 
(if you're wondering what's on top of Grayson's head!)
 We also partied at Aquatica!
 We had a fun time together and tried to enjoy our time in Texas before we met up with Dad.
By the end I was so exhausted!  I am certainly looking forward to being together with Strider and seeing more family!

0 comments: