Thursday, June 27, 2013

Goodbye California

After Strider finished his OB rotation he flew to DC for training and I went to Seattle to visit family.  I had an amazing time visiting the Baird's and meeting their newest addition Weston Michael Baird.  I also had the privilege of hanging out with Kevin and Taylor and talking to them about their perfect little boy Eden Garth Hinton.  They knew since 20 weeks that he wouldn't live, shortly after my visit he was delivered.  Their faith and positive attitude really strengthened my testimony of eternal families.
Meanwhile, the boys were in the care of the Grandma and Grandpa Pittam.  They had lots of fun and I don't think they missed us one bit!
Baking, bubble baths and golfing with grandparents.
 When we got back we were able to spend time with family.  Yosemite was sure a highlight!  Also, Strider has been working with Grayson on push ups this summer.  So cute to see and even cuter when Tolman attempts them too!
The boys tried goofy golfing for the first time.
Our next adventure was traveling to Arizona.  Before we left Fresno though we found a very unpleasant smell in our van.  We discovered leftover potatoes that were tucked away while we were in DC and Seattle.... yuck!  Thankfully we found them before the long trip to AZ.

0 comments: