We officially made it to Maryland! However, not long after Grayson and I flew in we found out that our place wouldn't be ready for another 2 weeks. The following picture shows a little bit of the hotel life Grayson experienced... Lets just say we are SO glad to be in our townhouse now!
Grayson was grateful for the space and playground- so was I!
These two pictures are of Grayson sitting on a little pull toy he has. He is still obsessed with bikes and so this is him pretending that it's one. He has loved playing with his toys. It's been like Christmas all over again.
4 comments:
Glad you are finally able to get set up! I know that must feel so nice! Gabe loves Letter Factory too:) Cute Kiddo.
Dallin loves letter factory as well, it's nice because it's entertaining and educational.. right :)?
I'm glad you guys made it their safely! Grayson is growing up so fast, I love all of the pictures of him!
Tell Strider congrats on becoming an officer! I figured he would be in the top 10%- he was always one of the smartest in our honors classes (and I was one of the lowest, haha).
Hey! I'm so glad you guys made it to Maryland...We sure do miss you guys as our game night buddies though :(!
love the floors. how nice to finally be in your house.
Post a Comment