Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Muddy Mess

Grayson is so much fun to play with and enjoys getting into EVERYTHING! As you can see- he likes playing with anything he can find in our kitchen. He also loves to play outside. Anytime he hears our front door open he bolts to crawl out and play. Just the other day he scampered to play outside while Strider watered our lawn... Below are some of the results!

My Little G all covered in mud!



Diaper and all!

4 comments:

Courtney

You have a true boy through and through!

Mindy Rule

Way to let him play in the mud! Thats cool! I love that little guy!

Adam and Jess

Those are always the funnest pictures to remember when they get older. I'm trying to get better about letting mine get dirty every now and again, they are boys.

Lindsey

sure looks like a lot of fun!!! love the pictures! I was suprised to see him in BYU.. didn't think Strider would let him wear it:)