Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Busy Birthday

My birthday was last Wednesday and it started out with a great ebelskiver breakfast. I had never heard of these until Strider and I got married, but they are delicious.
After breakfast I had student teaching. My mentor teacher bought me lunch and the girls were sweet as we enjoyed a day of flag football. Later in the evening, I had class and while I was gone Strider surprised me with these...

Strider has been working a seasonal job putting up Christmas lights and usually he is sick of doing them by the time we need them and so he surprised me and had ours up when I got home. To end the busy day- Strider and I went out to eat at the Cheesecake Factory and then he took me shopping! A great ending to a wonderful, but busy 23rd birthday.

4 comments:

Brooke {B}

Hope you had a great birthday!!!

Mindy Rule

I cant believe I didnt ask about your birthday tonight!! I am terrible! I see that is was wonderful though! Thanks for coming tonight, we will see you on T-day! Love you!

Adam and Jess

Happy Belated Birthday. Looks like it was busy. That breakfast looks delicious though. Did Strider make that?

Lindsey

That food looks so yummy!! and you look beautiful as ususal!! Love your sweater. Where did you get it and how do you make your blog look so cute!???