These 2 cute boys had birthdays this month! We celebrated with dinner at Benihana's.
We also had a little party with our close friends for Tolman's 1st Birthday. We planned it in the afternoon after naps... too bad he decided not to take one! He was so tired. He's usually a big eater, but this is all he did to his cake...
And because he was so tired he kept rubbing his eyes, so that's where most of the cake ended up! Poor guy.
Family picture with our cute lil' guy! Can't believe he's one already.
Opening presents
I made a 12 month birthday banner to see his growth from month to month.
Afterward we played outside on the swing set
Afterward we played outside on the swing set
Strider's Birthday was on the 19th...
The boys helped him open up a new suit! Grayson & I also created a sign that included 27 things we love about Strider since he turned 27. :)
We went out for ice cream with the boys that evening. After the boys went to bed we watched a movie together. Over the weekend Strider and I took the metro downtown for a date to celebrate just the two of us. He wanted to see the International Spy Museum. It was neat to see old spy gadgets and learn more about the life, history and expectations of a spy. After, we got a quick Chopp'd salad to eat as we took the metro back. Happy Birthday Babe!!


5 comments:
Can't believe your baby boy is one! Happy Birthday!
Cute pictures! Can't believe your youngest is one! Hope they had great birthdays!
I love that growth chart you made. That is a fun idea! I'm glad you had some time together without the kids... dating after marriage is important!
Chase also has a January birthday. I like it because I can get him something he wanted from his Christmas list that he didn't get.
I like the banner idea. Tolman is so cute and I can't believe he is one already!
I just love Tolman!! I can't believe he is already one! He is the cutes little boy!
Post a Comment