Friday, July 10, 2009

WICKED

Date Night!!!


Strider and I were able to go out and see the play WICKED Wednesday night and it was phenomenal!! We had never heard of it, but Strider surprised me and got us tickets for our anniversary. It was very entertaining and the music was amazing. We highly recommend it!

4 comments:

Brooke Whimpey

We went to wicked just a couple nights ago, and we loved it!

Lindsey

Joe and I saw that on Tuesday night! Loved it. I know now where that song popular comes from. The first item i heard it was when i watched you in the jr miss pageant. Some girl sang it.

Brett Hinton

I heard it was great from several people - sounds like a fun show and supposedly you never look at the Wizard of Oz the same!

Glad you guys had a fun time!

You also need to send me copies of the 4th of July party pictures, those are great!

Cassandra Romney

I saw that last week! It was PERFECT! Im glad you guys went out! Were going to see Phantom in November!