Strider and I were happy to find out yesterday that we are having a baby boy. However, we have no name ideas!! The ultrasound was a ton of fun though. It was neat to see how much the baby has grown. The placenta was located just above him and he was laid out across my belly dancing his toes on my side.
7 years ago
17 comments:
Congratulations! My husband and I are good friends with Strider and Cherish. My husband got a text from Strider yesterday annoucing you guys are having a boy, that is so exciting! Congrats to the both of you!!!
I just got Striders message this morning! Yay!!! I KNEW it! Hahaha...I bet you guys are so excited! Congratulations!!
Congrats:)
Congrats!!! That's so exciting! Good luck with the name search! ;)
Hey Jana and Strider - Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!!!
CONGRATS! What a lucky baby. . .
I am the happiest auntie in the world! CONGRATS! I can't wait for a little strider running around! You guy's will be the best parents! I love you tonz! And YEAH for BOYS!
Boys are so fun! Congratulations!! You two are going to be great parents.
congrats jana! didn't you say you thought it was a boy? your intuitions were right! boys are crazy, but so much fun! hope everything is goin good!
CONGRATS Jana!!
I am so excited for ya! When is your exact due date. I know it is at the end of November. I really enjoyed the ultra sound and so did Joe. It was the neatest thing. WE don't have any baby names either... well Joe thinks he does but I don't agree.
Jana!! I am so happy for you, I can't even tell you. You are going to be a wonderful mom... and a boy!!!! That is great news. I miss you too... a lot!
hey jana! congrats on your baby boy! i need to come say hi to you guys over there- across the street from my house! i hear your pregnancy is rough.. sorry! i'm just sick all day every day!
I am so happy for you guys! You are the cutest couple and I'm sure he's going to be the cutest baby!
did you guys move?? when we were leaving our ward today dan said he saw you guys in the chapel...
Hey guys, congrats on your little boy, we are so excited for you!
I'm so happy for you! (I love this blogging world so I can keep up on all of you!)
AND your bangs are so cute! Love, Sis B
Post a Comment