Thursday, May 8, 2008

Expecting

Yep. I'm pregnant! Here is proof of our little one! Strider and I are way excited for a new addition to our family. We went together to my first doctor's visit and this is what we saw... as well as its little heart beating. I predict a boy. Strider predicts a girl... We have a while until we figure that out though! I am due around November 29th.

13 comments:

Fred and Meili
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ian and Kristen

AHHHH! Congrats Jana! That is so exciting! You will love love love being a mom! You're due just after Jill and my sister! COngrats!

Mindy Rule

Jana, That was my due date for Natalie! Although I ended up having her on the 22nd. Hehee!!! I need a new baby to hold! I cant WAIT!!! You guys are going to be awesome parents.

J&J

Haha! It does look like a little peanut. That's so cute! I'm so excited I have a friend to be pregnant with!

Tiffany Hatch

Hey Jana How are You? Congrats on your pregnancy! That is so exciting!

Melissa

hi. Joy told me you were pregnant, so I had to blog hop to find you guys. Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. I hope that you have been feeling ok, your first trimester is almost over-yeah! Melissa

Jessica

Jana & Strider, CONGRATS! That is so exciting.

Anonymous

I am SO excited I can't even tell you! I can't wait! I love you guys so much!

Adam and Jess

We weren't there to hear you guys announce you are expecting, congrats. It's so much fun though. We are excited for you. We are trying to let people know we have a blog because we don't know too many email addresses. It's ajgnelson.blogspot.com

Miller Family

Congrats Jana and Strider!! How exciting!! You guys are due just a couple weeks after us! I just found the link to your blog off of Tara's, so send me your address and I'll invite you to read our blog. So glad we can keep in touch this way! Congrats again on the pregnancy! Hope you're feeling well!!
~Jackie
uptowngirl777@hotmail.com

Joy

Hey Jana, I blog-hopped and found you guys! Congrats on the pregnancy! I'm actually due Nov. 2nd so we are only a few weeks apart :). Hope you're doing well and feeling great!

maxhall

Congratulations! This is McKinzi (Gissel) Hall. I found your blog and just wanted to say hi and congrats! Sounds like you guys are doing great! Keep in touch! Our blog in http://maxnkinz.blogspot.com/ Good luck with the pregnancy. You guys are such a cute couple and are gonna have a beautiful baby!

Cassandra Romney

I love what you did with your blog hun! Your baby is looking as adorable as a button! Im so excited for you!