Travis hosted this challenge The in-laws watched Jana ate cow intestines Rachelle was suppose to eat pigs feet.... but didn't! So... most of the family ate some pretty nasty stuff-- Yuck! Stacey was the winner. Thanks Trav & Shanny!
Jana! So fun to find your blog ... I have loved seeing you in the early mornings at Lifetime... and now SEEING you and your family. You look so happy. (Of course!)
your reunion looks like so much fun! Hey I just wanted to let you know we're setting our blog to private so send me your email and i'll send you an invite! kris10peterson@gmail.com
4 comments:
Cute! Cute! Cute! I love the new background too. Your header picture is great too.. You are so cute Jana!
Jana! So fun to find your blog ... I have loved seeing you in the early mornings at Lifetime... and now SEEING you and your family. You look so happy. (Of course!)
Love you! Sis B
your reunion looks like so much fun! Hey I just wanted to let you know we're setting our blog to private so send me your email and i'll send you an invite!
kris10peterson@gmail.com
Those pictures are amazing!! What a view!!
Post a Comment